Saturday, November 7, 2009

REVIEW: Steel Her Heart...

I'm so into nails right now. I have a few favorites and ones that I don't often wear and I should.
I went to a Rite Aid last weekend and was just perusing down the makeup aisle when I decided to check out a couple of nail polishes. I first stopped at the Revlon section. Now I haven't bought any Revlon nail polishes in years. I don't know what made me grab the gray tone since I thought it would be a purple that I would go for. I chose this shade instead of the other color only because I don't really have any gray tone polishes.

This nail polish has long term wear. I've had this on my nails for a week now. It has not chipped or flaked off. And the color stayed true throughout the week. It's a love and now one of fave nail polishes.


Nice silvery/gray sheen


Do you have any favorite grey tone polishes? Comment and Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...