Saturday, November 7, 2009

BE Flawless Mascara

Let me introduce you to my favorite mascara: bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara. If you're like me, I'm very picky when it comes to mascaras. I have very few favorites. Some claim to lengthen, thicken etc etc etc...But it doesn't do any of that. At first I was a little skeptical when Bare Escentuals came out with a mascara. I tried the Big Tease one and that didn't really do much for my lashes. I don't like it when mascara clumps or smudges right away when you just swiped it on. I was excited and hesitant to try this one. However, I decided to give it a go.

I first tried on this kit when I bougth the Sea Yourself kit from QVC. It was featured on that particular kit before it sold to the public. So, I tried it on and OMG it was awesome. It lengthened and conditioned my lashes. Another plus: NO CLUMPING!!! Yay! The bristle brush is shaped in that it narrows when you get to the tip of the brush. That way you're able to coat every single lash even the tiniest ones or farthest to reach lash. I didn't even have to use a lash primer for this. I liked the definition it gave me lashes. I give this mascara 2 thumbs up! I'm on my second one already.

The bristle coats every single lash




If you haven't given this mascara a look, I suggest you do. The shades are in black and brown.
The mascara is available at: www.bareescentuals.com. I have a list of retailers on the side bar that sells the mascara as well.
Let me know what you think. Comment and share your favorite mascara and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...