Sunday, November 8, 2009

Magic, Mirth & Mischief- Eye Kits & Lip Kit

I am loving the Magic, Mirth & Mischief Collection. I had gotten a lot from this collection- that's how much I am loving it. They have many selections to choose from. I bought items from each one. There's many parts to this collection. There's the Lip, Eye and Face Kits, Lip and Eye Bags, Brush Bags, there's the Exclusive sets, the Mineralized collection (namesake of the collection), and the latest release, Mischief Makers (mini pigments and mini lipglasses).
So, of the Lip, Eye and Face Kits I purchased: 2 Eye kits and 1 Lip kit. I didn't get the Face kits because I have some of the colors already- so I skipped out on that one. I basically bought one neutral eye shadow pallete and one with color. I think that the eye shadow kits/palletes are good to start with if you're just venturing into makeup. It gives you an idea of what you like and don't like and what you should get to add to your collection. The collection is a holiday collection but you can build your own collection around that. This is like a platform to start with.

Such cute packaging in circular patterns! Very Festive!

ABOVE and BELOW: Left to Right: Sorceress Eyeshadow, Smoke & Mirrors and Heavenly Dish Neutral Lip Kit

Above, L to R: Sorceress Eyeshadow, Smoke & Mirros Eyeshadow and Heavenly Dish Neutral Lip Kit

Sorceress Eyeshadow
Top, L to R: White Rabbit (Frost), Hold My Gaze (Satin), Edge of Dark (Lustre)
Bottom, L to R: Magnetized (Veluxe Pearl), Hypnotizing (Frost), Altered State (Veluxe Pearl)
Mini Brush in 213SE

Smoke and Mirrors
Top, L to R: Fire in Her Eyes (Frost), Wide-Eyed Wonder (Frost), Black Magique (Veluxe)
Bottom, L to R: Spell No. 9 (Satin), Deception (Frost), Smoke & Mirrors (Satin)
Mini Brush in 213SE
Heavenly Dish Neutral Lip Kit
Left: Lipgloss in Barely Visible
Middle: Lipstick in Floating Lightly (Lustre)
Right: Lipstick in Heavenly Dish (Lustre)
Mini Lip Brush in 316
A Review of the items are coming soon!
What did you all get from the Holiday Collection?




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...