Wednesday, July 20, 2011

butterLondon: Aston

I wanted to post a quick nail of the day. Purchased this shade from butterLondon this past weekend during Nordstrom's anniversary sale. Nordstrom was having a special where if you buy 2 butter London polishes, you a free gift of the Yummy Mummy polish, their very popular shade. I also bought one more nail polish besides the one I'm showing here called Muggins but it was out of stock and had to be ordered for me.
Anyway, on to the polish. I am wearing Aston. The pictures here certainly don't do it justice. It is a beautiful shade. It's very neutral and can be worn for work or party. On my fingers, it seems to blend into my skin.
If you look closely at the pictures, it is a very faint shade of rosy pink with shimmer. That's what sold me on this. I love polishes that has a subtle hint of shimmer to it. I used about 2 coats and despite it's light shade, Aston is quite pigmented.

Overall, me love it! butterLondon nail lacquer's retail for $14 usd and can be purchased at several places including: Nordstrom or Ulta. Also check out the butterLondon website.

Have you tried butterLondon nail lacquer before? What did you think?

ok...off to work! xo, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...