Sunday, July 17, 2011

Into the Wedge...

Been wanting to try high wedge shoes for a while. But being flat-footed usually prevent me from venturing into trying out these rather scary yet sexy shoes. So, as a birthday present I thought, why not??? While at the mall my parents decided to let me pick my present (yay! thanks mom & dad). I was on a mission while browsing the shoe section. There were so many wedge shoes but my eyes landed on these. I love these Jessica Simpson wedge. Perfect for summer. And the best part: 50% off! Yep, you read that right. These were originally $80 but I got them for half the price. Overall, a great deal. See pics below.....

These were pretty especially for me. I believe the heel part was 4 & a half inches in height. But I absolutely love platform wedge shoes. These were quite comfy...However, 10 minutes into them as I was heading downstairs towards the garage, I slipped:( Yeh, small price to pay for being in wedge heels:) On the upside, it added 4 inches to my height and made me really tall! Love!



Some foot action pics here....Excuse the non-existent and lack of toe polish...Lazy...

More shoe post to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...