Saturday, November 7, 2009

REVIEW: MAC Penultimate Liner

I'm not usually a liner type of girl. Mostly because the liners never stay long enough on my lids. Having very oily lids discouraged me from using any form of eyeliners. However, I thought to give liquid liners a try. So, when the Penultimate liner came out from the DSquared Collection, I bought it. I wanted to give it a whole week's test to see how it would stand. Would it smear down my lids? Would it fade into the crease? Will it last all day?

First, it did not smear down my lids. Great! Second, it did not fade into the crease. Awesome! Third, yes, it did last all day! Overall, this liquid liner has become my fave.

It's easy to apply with the finely pointed tip. You can create a very thin line (see below) or a thick line if you wanted more drama. You can also thicken it up more on the outer part of the eye to define the eyes more. I have finally found my new favorite. What's yours?
Penultimate Liner in Rapidblack

Thinly drawn line
Eyeshadows shown: On Lid: Mineralized Eyeshadow in Devil May Care
On Crease: Mineralized Eyeshadow in It's a Miracle












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...