Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holiday Wishlist Pt 2

Kodak - Pocket Video Camera with 2.5" LCD Screen
- Raspberry-
If you all have read my previous blog, you know that I'm on a hunt for a few things-mainly, a video camera of some sort. Still getting the GPS but now I'm starting to reconsider getting a pocket camera versus a full video camera. I have read reviews on this particular product on BestBuy.com and it looks like it has better capabilities than the Flip camera. We'll see. For the time being I can think a pocket camera will be better for me. I can always get a video camera later on. I still have my heart set on the JVC one. I love the color of the Kodak above, very holida-ish...Come christmas I hope to have this in my stockings:)
What do you all think? Would you get a pocket camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...