Sunday, October 25, 2009

Romantically Beautiful....


I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume. The scent isn't too strong. It's very feminine, soft and girly! I have worn this since I was 12 and have not looked back since. Nor have I worn any other perfume. I have every item imaginable from this line, from powder, to lotion to body wash to soap, etc... I look forward to getting the gift sets every holiday. This year is no exception. I was passing through the Estee Lauder counter at Macys and was greeted by an SA. I was caught spritzing myself Beautiful on my way. She comes over to talk to me and proceed to show the most spectacular item they are having for the holiday. She shows me this yellow-gold 2-tier box of the Beautiful holiday set. I've had almost all the boxed sets and I've never seen this. Enclosed inside is the best: their largest perfume size as part of the holiday set- 3.4oz!!!! OMG!!!! The largest I've used is the 2.5oz! The set comes with a soap, full size of the body lotion and body wash and pocket/purse perfume! Altogether, the total for the gift set is: $99!!! I'm thinking, what a deal! The 3.4oz perfume by itself is $89! Imagine all those for $99!!! I walked away from the counter all happy. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that my parents give this to me as a christmas present. They don't really give me anything else because they know I love the perfume set.

I've posted a link to Macy's below (this is where I usually buy them).



Let me know if you're getting anything from the perfume holiday gift sets (it doesn't have to Beautiful). What are your faves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...