Saturday, October 17, 2009

What a day to shop...

Here's what I came away with: Gold tone bracelet with gray/lavender pearl
...only because there's always a reason to want to buy something. Even if your intention is to browse somehow you walk away with something. For example, today I was just suppose to "browse".

Browsing turned into a major shopping spree: Dangerous, as the heading above states. The damage technically began yesterday or last night. It's a friday habit for me to head to the mall just to walk around (another word for browsing). Headed to Macys passing through the jewelry section. Decided to take a peak at the discounted bin of jewelry. Just a mish-mash of earings, bracelets and necklaces. Didn't really think I would find anything I would like and especially on SALE!!!! I found 3 items: 2 earrings and 1 bracelet. And I found them for cheap too! How lucky am I? Really was not going to spend but how can one pass up on a sale?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...