Friday, October 23, 2009

Why Eiffel for this Color...

I was thinking for the longest time what to blog about today. This will be short however. One of my favorite things in the world, other than makeup is nails. I love, love OPI nail colors. They last long and has great color payoff. One of my favorite color is Eiffel for this Color (see below). I was able to try this color when my girlfriends and I went to a local spa. I am so into anything purple that this color caught my eye. It's like a plum-purple shade. It's creamy in texture and the color is just awesome! I like it so much that my friend got the nail polish for me as a gift! Sweet!
Has anyone tried this shade. If so, let me know what you think. If you haven't tried this, I suggest you do. It is such a pretty color- goes well both as a nail and toe color!

OPI: Eiffel for this Color

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...