Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bare Escentuals Happiness Kit

Berry Rush Gloss

From the top: Glee Radiance, Hallucinate liner shadow, Euphoria and Happiness eyeshadow




On left: the hot pink packaging. at the top right: Berry Rush gloss, Feather light brush, Double-ended tapered brush and Flawless Definition Mascara




Back cover of the box...with product pics!



Hello!
Before I go forward with my review and rave for this product, I need to vent first.
Last friday was a hellish day at work. I thought the day would not end. I mean I dread coming in to work this week for fear of another hellish week:( So, after work I decided to treat myself to a little retail therapy. I headed to Sephora to pick up the new Bare Escentuals kit called Happiness! From other posts I read of this product, everyone and their sister seems to love it. I thought, what's the deal? Oh another thing, Sephora has this promo thing going on (until Oct 12)where if you bring in 5 unused beauty products (can be old lipstick, lipgloss, etc.), you get $10 dollars off a $50 dollar or more purchase. Sweet!!!! Brought in some old products and got $10 off of the Happiness kit collection. Original price tag: $54...So yay...sweet deal!

The Happiness kit is a 9-piece collection that includes:
bare Minerals Glee Radiance
Eurphoria eyecolor
Happiness eyecolor
Hallucinate liner shadow
Flawless definitin mascara- Black
100% Natural Gloss in Berry Rush
Feather light brush
Double-ended Tapered shadow brush
Hot pink Happy clutch
NOTE: Each of these items (excluding the brushes) are infused with Happybelle.
So far, I love this the first time I swatched the colors on my hand. I will follow up this post with a proper product review...
Let me know if anyone picks up this kit. It is available on Sephora and Sephora online.
Thanks!












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...