Saturday, October 24, 2009

bareMinerals Matte Foundation

There's only one foundation that I wear. But before I discovered these, I have tried them all. Unfortunately, I have very oily and sensitive skin. I can't wear liquid foundation because it makes me break out and looks cakey on my skin. And after a few hours of wear, my skin just looks really oily. The liquid formula just doesn't last long on my face.
I have been wearing bareMinerals foundation for years now. I give credit for one of my BFF's for getting me hooked on it. Since then, I haven't worn any other foundation. I think it's the ingredients in the foundation that works well for me. I don't look like I'm wearing heavy makeup. I look very natural. And that's just how I like it.

Matte Foundation: new twist locking system (so loose products won't spill)
bareMinerals Matte Foundation (Shade: Medium Tan)

I've worn the Original formula for many years. Recently, bareMinerals launched a Matte version of their original foundation formula. This product works well for my oily skin. The new Matte foundation formula has a new design. When you remove the lid, the loose powder is encased within a twist locking rim. The old formula is different in that once you open the lid, is just a sifter. And when your foundation gets tossed around in your makeup bag, you end up with extra products the next time you open the foundation. With the new Matte formula, the foundation has a sifter as well as the twist lock. That way you control the amount you want to use without wasting too much. I think that it's a great idea. I've used this foundation in the last month and a half and I love it so far.
Does anyone use bareMinerals foundation? What are your thoughts about the foundation? Please let me know if any of you are using the current Matte foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...