Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sasa Haul: My Beauty Diary Mask , DiorSnow, DHC, BB Cream + Mini Review

Been wanting to try the My Beauty Diary masks since I've seen YouTube video raves about it. And after watching various videos, I came across Sasa hauls. After much thought, I caved and placed my first order. I spent an enormous amount for this haul but it was well worth it. I received my order about a week and a half. I was so excited that I went home to pick up my package and brought it back to work to open. I just wanted to share what I got below.
I bought 3 boxes of My Beauty Diary masks. There are 10 sheets of masks per box- safe to say I'm good for a while! LOL The boxes were bubble wrapped.
The masks from top to bottom: Strawberry Yogurt Mask, Pearl Powder Mask, Apple Polyphenol



Quick thought: I love these mask. I have used them since I got them. All 3 are very soothing. I actually end up falling asleep when I have them on. Strawberry Yogurt mask smells yummy! Definitely a re-purchase for these 3! I really love the packaging on these...
I also ordered a BB cream. I bought Skinlite Pearl BB Cream (will do full review once I've given it a full week of use), a DHC eye mask, a mini DiorSnor serum (this smells soooo good) and Natio Lip Balm. I've tried the Natio brand before. Will pick up more from the line when I go to Sydney.
I received 2 eye mask samples...I'll keep you posted on what I think.

That's all for now. A review of my purchases will be posted soon!

xoxo, Lynn

1 comment:

  1. somebody went mask crazy HAHA!!! check out my SASA haul here http://beautyanon.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=290&action=edit&message=6&postpost=v2

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...