Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MAC Surf Baby Collection

After being notified that my order is on backorder, they finally came! 2 agonizing weeks of waiting is over! YAY!

MAC Surf Baby was released on May 27th. I placed my online order on May 23rd. After hounding various beauty blog sites, us hardcore beauty/MAC fans found out that you can actually order online a couple of days early. So, I placed my order without ever swatching or viewing the items in person. Below are my top picks from the collection:

Cheek Powder Blush in My Paradise (highly coveted item)
Lipstick in Hibiscus (very pretty coral shade)
PowerPoint Eyeliner in Gilded White (frosty but not shimmery off-white)

MAC Surf Baby Collection!

group shot;)

The gold hibiscus design is an overspray that I wanted to point out on this pic
the overspray will eventually disappear after use

Perfect for summer: gorgeous coral pink shade





surf inspired design on all Surf Baby packaging

love the creamy pigmentation of cremesheen formula's

beautiful bright coral shade

here's a swatch

Overall, I love the items I picked out. If you haven't yet, check out the collection at your local MAC counters, stores or online

Pricing: My Paradise Blush $28
Hibiscus Lippie $15.50
Gilded White Liner $15.50

Happy Shopping!
xoxo, Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...