Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Product Picks for 2011

The year brought me lots of great things. Especially discovering new beauty items, even if I had to travel half way around the world for it. Below are my picks for top beauty products of 2011....Plus trips and experiences and discoveries of new products that I know will be a staple not only in 2012 but for a long time to come!

Wishing you all a very Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year! 

Hello 2012! I look forward to many great things this coming year!

Check back next year on my blog for beauty goodies to come!

xoxo,

Lynn

My first Birchbox- April 2011

Many orders of Glamour Doll Eyes


Crown Brush sets



MAC Wonder Woman collection



New lip product from Bare Escentuals


Awesome Buxom Primers


Inglot 5 Paletter I got in IMATS Sydney 


Of course, the most sought after product this year: Revlon Lip Butters:)

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...