Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Nail of the Day: Chanel Storm

I realized I haven't posted a nail post in a while. I got this Chanel nail lacquer a while back. While I was going through my nail stash, I found this lodged at the very back of my nail drawer. And what perfect timing. I love to wear dark polish during Fall/Winter season. This is a beautiful color. I really love to wear a variation of purple year round. I didn't want to do this post at first because I'm afraid this nail lacquer is not available online or in-stores. If I'm not mistaken, I believe this is a limited edition shade. 

Nevertheless, this is a beautiful blackened purple shade. There is a hint of deep purple/burgundy shade within the darkness of the black. With flash you can clearly see the purple with pink shimmers. In natural light, it comes off dark but when you look closely, it gives a hint of color. 

Above: with Flash


In natural light


At the time of purchase, this retailed for $23 and I purchased it at Chanel online. Although this shade is no longer available, there are plenty more to choose from on Chanel's website.

Till next time!

xoxo, Lynn

P.S. Next post will be my nail polish picks for Fall/Holiday/Winter. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...