Monday, December 5, 2011

Sephora Friends and Family Sale Skincare Haul & VIB Makeup Haul

This is such a late post. But I thought I would what I purchased during Sephora's Friends and Family Sale and also what I bought during the VIB Sale. I kept my purchases very simple and bought only the things that I really need to stock up on. I definitely don't need anymore makeup so I concentrated on skincare.

First, I bought a back up of Origins A Perfect World SPF 35. I have been loving this moisturizer a lot and decided get one more as I was running really low. Second, I have been looking for a new face primer to try. I have read great reviews on Amazing Cosmetics Anti Aging Face Primer. I will let you know how I like since I really haven't had a chance to use it - yet. Third, I badly wanted to get a back up of Josie Maran's Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40+. I absolutely love this moisturizer. Not only does it contain Argan oil but it doubles as a primer instead AND has high SPF.

As you may know from my previous post (November favorites), I've been wanting to branch out and try different perfumes. Well, the best way to do so without a full commitment is to buy a trial size mini version that either comes in a spray bottle or roll on. I've been curious to try Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy and I thought what a perfect time! I was super excited to get this in the mail...only to find that....see below!
I ended up receiving a lest than half empty bottle!!!! Can you believe this???? I was in shock and surprised! The odd this is the perfume was in a box and it was sealed. It wasn't tampered with and so I was very surprised to receive it almost empty. Well, not to worry...I went to a Sephora store the next day and exchanged the one I receive. Even the Sephora SA couldn't believe what I got.
Anyway, that's all I bought from the F & F Sale.
Samples I received...
The Escada perfume was part of the VIB Haul...see the other item I bought below..

I also stocked up on my favorite eye primer: NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

VIB Haul

I wasn't going to get anything anymore after my first F & F purchase but I couldn't help but grab one more thing. I wanted to get Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil stash. The 24/7 pencil set comes in 5 colors: 
L to R: Delinquent (deep purple), Rehab (permanent, dark taupe brown), Juju (new, light taupe), Sin ( pink highlight) and Clash ( vivid, bright turquoise blue)



The Urban Decay pencils are very pigmented. The only I have used is Rehab and that's because I purchased an individual one prior to this. This whole set is perfect because there's a great range of colors from bright to neutral. I can't wait to use the Juju color....Will do full review of these too once I've tested them all...
Swatches.....

What did you all get from the Sephora Friends and Family Sale?

Till next time...xoxo..Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Every woman look beautiful and do many make up for skin. It is important to drink lots of water to keep your skin glow, supple and moist.

    nose job

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...