Sunday, February 19, 2012

Via Spiga Kitten Heels

This last week or so I've been suffering from a cold and cough. So, last week I pretty much didn't go to work.  I slept a lot trying to get better so I can get back on my feet again. And while I was at home, Mr UPS rang my doorbell one day and handed me a huge box from Hautelook. My drug induced brain was foggy at first trying to remember what it was I ordered at Hautelook that seem to get to me rather fast - for a change. If you don't know what Hautelook is, it is an online website where designer fashion (for women, kids + men) are on sale for a discounted price. The site also sells beauty items, accessories, home decor & travel deals. Why I was so confused at first is because 1.) I ordered a few things from Hautelook in a week's time and 2.) Hautelook shipments, length of time items gets to you, well...sucks! Imagine my surprise when i received this box so soon.
When I opened the box, this is what I found inside:


I almost forgot about this shoe. Isn't it gorgeous?  Perfect for Spring! I love this black sandal. It has a woven pattern at the front and is the perfect heel height as well. I love kitten heels. It can be worn with any outfit, dressed up or down. I imagine this shoe worn with a capri pant whether it's jeans or a dressier pant. And it can be worn with a skirt as well.





I can't wait for the weather to get warm and I can't wait to get a pedicure so I can wear these shoes:)

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...