Thursday, February 23, 2012

Clothing Haul: Jason Wu for Target

Just a quick post today about some clothes I bought at Target recently. 

Target partnered up with designer Jason Wu to create clothes for Target. Price are not bad either. I think the most expensive are the dresses can run up to $50... Accessories were also sold with this collaboration. The only items I saw left was a color block style black/cream handbag for $49.99.

The funny thing with this collection was that I went in to Target the day after it was released (Feb 6th) and I seriously could not find any Jason Wu items anywhere. There were no posters, signage/signs that point people where the collection might be. It was a total waste of ten minutes walking around the clothing section of the store looking for clothes that weren't there. I think Target (all three that I went to), could have done a better job marketing this collaboration. I would like to see signs and pictures of the designer being featured somewhere in the store.
Okay, enough rant!

Anyway, last week I went to Target again and this is what I scored...Not bad after waiting almost two weeks. Of course, there wasn't much to select from but I ended up with cute items that I can wear to work.


Love this blush pink blouse with white polka dots and cream tie with pink polka dots...Perfect for a work outfit. Great under a blazer or cardigan. Definitely adds femininity to any outfit.

I found these two blouses that can be worn with a blazer or cardigan on top. It's a little too square/box-like shape for me but I think I can make it work. I do like the pleated detail down the center.

Love this top because you can wear it casual or dressed depending on the rest of your outfit. This knit blush top with the black tie I can see myself wearing with a work pants and either a cardigan or blazer on top. Really love the tie accent.

A nice casual gray T-shirt with lace detailing down the center

My other favorite. This cream knit top with black and white tie collar and circular detail is so cute.
Best of all these tops are quite comfortable.
Price-wise these tops range from $22-$34 USD

I can't wait to wear these. Maybe I'll post an outfit of the day.

What did you pick up from the Jason Wu for Target collection?

Till next time,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...