Sunday, February 5, 2012

My January Birchbox...

Hello February!!! So, just want to update...I got my computer up and running again so now I am able to blog. With pictures!

I want to start with what I got in my January Birchbox...In the last few months, I have to say that I was beginning to not be impressed with what I was receiving in my monthly Birchbox. At one point, I did consider cancelling my monthly subscription. On top of that, I was reading other blogs that were also not too happy with their Birchbox...But I didn't want to give up yet so I decided to just continue with my subscription till the one year anniversary - which is coming up around April. And then we'll see...

Off to what's in my Birchbox...


VMV Hypoallergenics  - RE-Everything: Face-Hand-Body Lotion
This seems to be an all around type product. I'm not sure if I will be using this on my face but I will definitely try it on my Hands and Body. Will let you know what I think.
Origins Checks and Balances....
I believe this particular face wash is meant for someone with Combination/Oily skin. I'm sure this is a fine cleanser but I won't be using it because it's not suitable for my skin type. That will be given away then.

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Peacock
I've always wanted to try Stila's eye liners since I've heard great reviews about them. This is a nice teal color - perfect for the coming Spring/Summer to brighten up an eye look. 

Larabar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

I haven't tried the Larabar yet. I have seen this brand in Whole Foods Market before so I know it's available somewhere and comes with other flavors. 

All in all, I actually do like what I got in my box this month (or last month). I hope it continues to be better and I might just keep my subscription past the one year mark...

Have you tried any of the products in the Birchbox? Are you subscribed to Birchbox?

xoxo,
Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...