Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Updates and Upcoming Posts: August and a ramble

Been so busy lately that I haven't posted any of my recorded YouTube vids from my In the Groove and Alice + Olivia purchases. I'll upload those tonight.
Lots of exciting things happening in the next month or so. New MAC collection coming out- I'll definitely be saving money for that. If you don't know, it's the Felines Collection. And this is HUGE!!!! Not kidding you!
I have more vids to make....My designer brand hauls: Chanel, Dior and Lancome.

A review on a couple of items coming up as well...

I also have to film my July favorites (and a chance to rave about my favorite product of the month)

I am so so so obsessed with Chanel right now....I seriously am. To a point maybe that I may need a different kind of retail therapy! LOL

And my other obsession is Urban Decay and it's 2 new palettes that just came out. The Naked palette (a highly coveted item that no beauty website seems to be able to hold any in stock including Urban Decay itself) and the Vegan palette (which I purchased). Have to take photos of the Vegan palette- it is gorgeous!

The other beauty item I look forward to purchasing is the new cream eyeshadow from Bare Escentuals...Finally getting on the cream eyeshadow band wagon! Spotted the goodies at Sephora's website yesterday....I'm curious now to see how it's different or the same to MUFE's cream eyeshadows- of which I purchased 3. Yet another blog/video haul thing I have to do...

Of course, I picked up a few items from the Dare to Wear collection. Just 2 shadows and 2 lipglasses...Another video- maybe I'll combine with another since it's so small a purchase.

My latest love and obsession lately besides Chanel anything are LASHES- fun, faux lashes to be exact! Will post those too!

Oh, a review of Lancome's new foundation,the Teint Idole Fresh Wear...

Finally got my hands on Chanel Nail Lacquer in Particuliere!!! Yay!!!

A nail polish review and blog of that coming up!!!!

And more nails review and pics coming up....

So, in short (he he he) lots to post on this blog so stay tuned....

And check out my YouTube channel as well: http://www.youtube.com/jolenzbe09 (sporting my MAC #7 lash in the June fave vid)

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...