Thursday, August 19, 2010

Review: MAC Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF50

Just wanted to do a quick review of one of my favorite products from MAC. I've never ventured past their powder products and into their "skincare" line. Honestly, I didn't even know this particular products exist!

When I went to my first MAC class last December, the makeup artists there used this product for demonstration. Since then I've been hooked! What is this used for? The MAC Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF 50 is used to prime the skin prior to putting any makeup on. It is lightweight, very absorbent and sinks into the skin right away. I have very oily skin and this does wonders for keeping my face matte. You can apply your foundation right after putting this on. You don't need a whole lot- just enough to cover the much needed areas of your face. What else is great is that this product has not broken me out at all. I'm not all that fond of MAC's powder or foundation line as it has broken me out in the past. But this product is great! I highly recommend. It is pricey for a 30ML/1.0oz product- it retails for $30. With an added bonus of SPF 50, what you get for is worth the money in my opinion. I have since purchased a second of this and will continue to do so in the future. Depending on your use, the Face Protect should last you between one and a half to 2 months.

If you've tried this let me know what you think!












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...