Thursday, September 23, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Haul + Pictures + Video!

I was super excited when I first learned of this collection! I was able to purchase the following items because I went to the unveiling party. It was so much fun! That was my first unveiling party- definitely will not be the last!

There are 4 villainous characters in this collection:

Cruella De Vil, Evil Queen, Malificent & Dr. Facilier

Can you guess which Disney movie the following villains belong to?

My favorite Disney villains are Malificent and Evil Queen- my all time fave!

At first I wasn't going to get a lot but when I got there, that self-restraint went out the window! LOL I hope you were all able to do a pre-sale because I think that's the best way to go to secure the products you really want.

I will follow up with an updated post next week when I pick up the rest of the collection -Remember, the collection oficially launches on September 30th.

List of products:

Heartless Lipstick (Cruella De Vil)
French Quarter Greasepaint Stick ( Dr. Facilier)
Hot House Lipglass, Strange Potion Lipglass & Vile Violet Eyeshadow (Evil Queen)
Briar Rose Beauty Powder (Malificent)
Mean & Green Nail Polish (Malificent)

More Products to come next week!

Below are some pictures of the items I picked up!

(Back, L to R): Mean & Green Nail Polish, Hot House & Strange Potion Lipglass and Heartless Lipstick
(Front, L to R): Briar Rose Beauty Powder, Vile Violet Eyeshadow
Briar Rose Beauty Powder Packaging

Briar Rose Beauty Powder



Vile Violet Eyeshadow

Vile Violet

Evil Queen: Strange Potion (L) & Hot House (R)

Strange Potion & Hot House

Cruella De Vil: Lipstick Packaging

Heartless Lipstick

Mean & Green Nail Polish

For more on the collection, please watch my video below!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...