Sunday, November 28, 2010

Where Have I Been?

First off, I would like to say that I'm very sorry that I have not posted to my blog and posted videos on my YouTube channel. It has been such a hectic and extremely busy work schedule that I have not had the energy to sit down and write or record a video. On top of that, throughout the month of October, I have had eye infections on and off every week- it seems:( So, I looked awful and felt tired all the time that the last thing I want to do is write or look dead while making a video.
10-12 hour work days= not good:( During this Thanksgiving Holiday weekend, I took the time to really rest and believe me it's been very good for my mind and body:) I hope you all understand. Another major set back of why I have not been posting is that my computer was attacked by a very very bad virus. The virus almost completely destroyed my system. But, all is good now and my computer is functioning as if it's brand new again! YAY!!!

With that said, although I have not been posting on my blog or making videos does not mean I have not been SHOPPING!!!! I love the ability to escape, even in the middle of a work day, to shop online. I can't make it to the store physically, but I can be there virtually:)

I have bought a lot of stuff that I want to share with you my thoughts about them....

I definitely LOVE the holidays to shop for all kinds of stuff: makeup, clothes, shoes...whatever a girl hearts desires!

So, expect a lot of posting to come here on my blog. I may not have as much time to do actual videos on YouTube but my blog will get updated a bit faster.

What have you all been lemming for this Holiday season? Please do share!

Anyway, I appreciate all your patience!

Thank you for subscribing and commenting on my blog!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...