Monday, August 9, 2010

Upcoming Reviews

I've been holding off and I don't know why...in reviewing products I've been using for a long while (and loving by the way). So, just to give an update of what's coming up here on my blog, the following are scheduled to be reviewed (in no certain order):

bareMinerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer
bareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara
MAC Face Protect with SPF 50
Buxom Buxom Stay There shadow
Rethink Beauty Kit
Lush cosmetics Ocean Salt
Lush cosmetics Herbalism cleanser
Lush cosmetics Angels on Bare Skin


This is it for now. I will update probably tonight as I have more but I've been wanting to do a review on the above products.

I may or may not post the following review on my YouTube channel. We'll See.

Expect reviews within the next couple of days- so come back and check out my blog!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...