Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup of the Day: bareMinerals- ReThink Beauty Kit

As you all may know, I purchased a new kit from Bare Escentuals via QVC about a week ago. It is their QVC exclusive set kit called Rethink Beauty. I tried on the makeup when I received them last Tuesday. May I say, it is awesome.

The look I have on today:

Face: New! Brightening Foundation Primer, Mineral Veil SPF25 & Medium Tan Foundation

Eyes: New! Brightening Eyelid Primer, Hyacinth e/s on inner third of lid, New! Lucky e/s on outer third of lid and lightly blended on crease, MAC Brulee e/s as brow highlight and dabbed lightly over Hyacinth e/s to tone down shimmer a bit, eyes lined with big & bright eyeliner in New!Ink

Flawless Definition Mascara in Black

Cheeks: New! Optimist Blush topped with Glee Radiance to highlight above cheek bones

Lips: Kanani Buxom

I really love this new kit. I will post a detailed review and pictures of the item sometime this weekend.

Have a great day!



*All products/items mentioned are bareMinerals unless otherwise stated

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...