Friday, June 18, 2010

Updates and Upcoming Posts: June

Hi Everyone!
So I promise to write in my blog at least 3 times a week- so far, FAIL! It's just been hectic busy at work that I have no energy to write at all. However, I have some updates regarding products that I have purchased.

This week beginning June 17th thru June 20th,Bare Escentuals is having their annual Friends and Family Sale where you receive a 20% discount on purchases made online & in-store. Please see my previous posts for the coupon.

What I purchased online:
Jade Body Minerals
Mystic, Myth and Cherish eyeshadows
Lash Comb

This may not seem like a lot. I'm trying to control myself with the spending! I will definitely posts a review of the items plus pics! So stay tune!!! I may also check out the boutique this weekend and pick up some glosses....Review & Pics to follow!

Last Saturday, June 12th, Bare Escentuals was also on QVC (check your local channel or QVC.com)and they have new items out for sale. Some of which are not available for sale until 2011. There are certain products or kits that are exclusive to QVC and no where else so I had to take part in the purchase. Their TSV or Today's Special Value is a kit called Rethink Beauty Collection. The collection includes new items which I'm very excited to try so I won't post what they are here just yet. Also, I purchased their Purifying Cleanser under their Rare Minerals line- this product is so new that it's not even available in a much nicer packaging. Again, I will post pictures as soon as I receive the items.

I also pre-ordered some MAC items from their upcoming collection coming out on July 15th called Digi-Pop! It's a collection exclusive to Nordstrom which includes new Dazzleglasses as well as some repromotes, new Dazzleglass lipsticks, brush roll and now MAC counters are offering the Pro-Pallette and a few eyeshadow collection. So, if you can't go near a MAC store or Pro store, this is a perfect opportunity to grab a palette and eyecolors for your collection. I will post pictures of the products as soon as I pick them up next month.

I have some Ulta hauls as well as some new nail polishes that I need to do a review on so stay tuned.....

All in all, lots to do so keep checking back for more info and beauty items!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...