Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MAC To the Beach Collection

MAC came out with another great collection to kick start summer. MAC To the Beach launched on May 27th. Within the collection, there was one highly coveted item: Marine Life Hightlight Powder. Incredibly, but to no shock, the powder was sold out within hours after being posted on MAC's website. It was even sold out when I pre-ordered my stuff. I'm not too sad that I missed out on picking up Marine Life because it gave me reason to buy the #130 brush.

My favorites from this collection are definitely the Cream Bronzer (creamy when applied but it has a dry finish) and both brushes #130 & #131. I would recommend getting either of the brushes especially #130. It is now part of the permanent line so there is no rush to get it. The #131 is a limited edition brush. Both serve the same purpose- it's just your personal preference. If you're a collector of brushes, by all means get both. If you're on a budget but would really like to try either brushes, I say go for the #130 brush. Happy Shopping! To see the items I bought, check out my video below:



Group Shot: MAC To the Beach Collection





Brushes #130 & # 131




Lipstick Packaging








Lipstick Packaging

Thrills (top) & Funbathing (bottom)



Cream Bronzer Packaging










Cream Bronzer in Weekend








Nail Lacquer in Scorcher





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...