Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bare Escentuals: Friends & Family Sale!!!!

Hello BEautiful Ladies!!!!

If you haven't heard, Bare Escentuals is having their annual Friends and Family Sale going on now, Thursday, June 17 thru Sunday, June 20th! The sale is offering Friends and Family a 20% discount on purchases made in-store (Bare Escentuals boutique)and online (www.bareescentuals.com).

For in-store purchases, print the coupon I posted above and present to the sales associates at the time of purchase. You may also purchase products online and receive a discount using the code: SHARE (case- sensitive). Free shipping is available for purchase of $50 or more.

What I'm planning to get:
Fruit Cocktail 100% Natural Lipgloss
Bunny Buxom
Kanani Buxom
Myth e/s
Black Ice e/s
Cherish e/s (Proceeds go to the Autism Research Institute)
Mystic e/s
Joeli e/s
Angel e/s
Joeli e/s

As you can see, I have a thing for purple shadows...I mean who really needs that much? Apparently, I do:) We'll see how much I can get away with at the boutique today. I will post pictures of my purchases as soon as possible.


Happy Shopping everyone!

Please share in the comments items you have purchased through the sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...