Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hair of the Day: Making Waves

Beauty Confession: as a beauty blogger, I have to admit that I, rarely do anything special to my hair- in other words, as long as I gets all the tangles out and it's combed, I consider it fixed. Hair routine= non-existent. I know...shame....shame....

On the rare occasion that I actually give a hoot about my hair, I usually have it curled. Believe it or not, I have really nice layers that frames my face and surrounds my head at the back. Since I usually have my hair in a bun, it's hard to tell.

One morning I just felt inspired and below is a picture of what I came up with. I have been watching a lot of hair tutorials from one of my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube: carahamelie03. She did a tutorial on wavy or curling your hair. I followed her method of curling your hair forward and then backward every other strand. The curls blended so well together and didn't come out like tight ringlets which I hate.

Anyway, wore it to work and got compliments on it...Something about me having a date after work.....um, no! LOL I get I should fix my hair more often.

Till next time (or whenever I get inspired to try a new hair trend),

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...