Tuesday, March 15, 2011

bareMinerals Goodies!

I finally received my bare Minerals order! A couple of weeks ago BE's website had a big sale on some of their items and I had to partake. Most of the good stuff was sold out but I managed to end up with a few great things.

Just got these last night so I haven't had a chance to play with them yet. All in all, I bought 3things: Mini Buxom gloss in Winter Escapade (came out I think a christmas or 2 ago), Prime Time Brightening eyelid Primer in Brightening Pearl (pearlescent sheen), Graphite eyeshadow (a deep gray), and best of all, the new Face Fashion Kit in Pure Happiness. I have been waiting to buy the Pure Happiness Kit in a long time since seeing it at Macy's 2 months ago. Anyway, I will definitely review the Kit, Graphite eyeshadow and Brightening Pearl primer. The Buxom I may give to relatives so I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to review that one.


I'm excited for my goodies! Can't wait to play with them!

Have you tried Bare Minerals/Bare Escentuals products before? Makeup, Skincare???

*Which reminds me, gotta review their new Skincare line. Using a new cleanser I'm loving!*

Share your thoughts in the comments if you've used any of bareMinerals/Bare Escentuals products before and currently....


xoxo,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...