Wednesday, September 7, 2011

TAG: This or That

Hey All!
I thought I would do something different for my blog. Posting about beauty and fashion is still fun and I will continue to do but I thought I would throw something fun in the mix. This would also be a great way to get to know you as well as you all a chance to get to know me:) The list is long so I'll keep my answers as short as possible. The point of this tag is to choose one answer from each category. So, let's get started!

Makeup: 
Blush or Bronzer = Blush. I absolutely love blush now that I got a hang of applying:)
Lipgloss or Lipstick= Lipgloss-definitely a lipgloss chick
Eye liner or Mascara = Love Mascara!
Foundation or Concealer= Definitely foundation
Neutral or Color eye shadow= Neutral
Pressed or Loose eye shadow= For convenience, I do prefer pressed but I also love my loose shadows
Brushes or Sponges = Brushes

Nails:
OPI or China Glaze = OPI
Long or Short = Short
Acrylic or Natural = Natural
Brights or Darks = Both, depending on the season
Flower or No Flower = No Flower

Body:
Perfume or Body Splash = I only use one kind of perfume so for everyday, I like a body splash
Lotion or Body Butter = Lotion
Body Wash or Soap = Body Wash ( I have 4 different kinds in the shower)
Lush or Other Bath Company = Lush

Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat Pants = Jeans, definitely a jeans girl
Long Sleeve or Short = Short
Dresses or Skirts = Skirts
Stripes or Plaid = Oh I love me some stripes
Flip Flop or Sandals = Flip Flop (just ask the peeps at work- really, I have more than enough)
Scarves or Hats = Scarves
Studs or Dangly Earrings = Studs
Necklaces or Bracelets = Bracelets
Heels or Flats = At one point in my life, I had loads of heels. Now, I'm definitely loving the flats
Cowboy boots or Riding boots = Riding boots
Jacket or Hoodie = Hoodie!
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe = Love Forever 21
Abercrombie or Hollister = Neither.
Saks 5th or Nordstrom = Nordstrom - one of my favorite department stores

Hair:
Curly or Straight = Straight. Once in a while I like my hair wavy. Curly is what I had in the '80s ha ha!
Bun or Ponytail = Bun- which is the style I'm mostly sporting throughout the week
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips = Bobby pins - always have a back up in my makeup up
Hair Spray or Gel = Neither. I've stopped using hair sprays like decades ago! Something about the ozone layer
Long or Short = Long...I feel that it's more feminine/womanly? However, right now I'm loving the short long
Light or Dark = Dark for the most part of the year. This past summer, I've been loving my highlights:)
Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs = Side swept
Up or Down = Up (in a bun:))

Random:
Rain or Shine = Definitely Shine!
Summer or Winter = Summer baby!
Fall or Spring = Spring
Chocolate or Vanilla = OMG...chocolate- makes everything really good
East Coast or West Coast = West Coast -yeah! Represent

Whew! Done! Well, this has been fun. I hope you guys enjoyed this. I would 2 more tag post like this sometime in the next 2 weeks.
I tag everyone who would like to do this. It is fun and I would really like to get to know you all:) Please post your response in the comments.

xoxo, Lynn




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...