Sunday, September 18, 2011

Review: Bare Mineral Prime Time Primer Shadow

I've had these Bare Minerals Prime Time Primer Shadow for a while now. I'm super excited that Bare Minerals has finally come out with colored primers. I liked these because they serve more than one purpose. Not only are they a primer but can be used as an eyeshadow all by itself.

There are actually six colors in the range and I picked three of the six. I feel like the three colors I picked are more suitable to my everyday makeup routine.

The three I picked are: (L-R) Chroma Violet, Urban Nature & Bronze Twig


Swatches: Very pigmented:)
So, I've had a chance to try out all three. Verdict: LOVE!
First, they last all day without creasing or smudging. It's important for me to find a primer that won't make my eyeshadows run since I have very oily lids.The color that I used the most is Bronze Twig.
Bronze Twig is a nice chocolate bronze shade. I wear it under a brown taupe shade and it really warms up the  eyes.
Chrome Violet is a medium violet shade with a bit of shimmer. I wore this by itself on the lid and a light, medium brown crease color.
Urban Nature- now this shade is the one that took me by surprise because how the color looks on the tube is slightly different than it does in person. In this case not a bad thing. The shade is more of a light green/gray with a hint of pink/lavender. It's just an awesome color. Perfect on it's own or with a color on top.

All three of these primers (and the rest of the other 3) can be worn by themselves. I wore mine for about 9 hours or so and that's with a warm weather. I say these eye primers are worth checking out if you haven't done so.

The Bare Minerals Prime Time Eyelid Primers retail for $18 each. And can be purchased anywhere Bare Minerals is sold.
Can be purchase at Ulta and Sephora.

P.S. Don't let the size of these primers fool you. You only need very little amount and it's enough to cover the entire lid. Plus they apply so smoothly that's it's worth it. I say give these a try.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...