Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fashion's Night Out Wrap Up

Above Photos: Westfield Shopping Center : Under the Dome

Inside Zara. I spy studded clutch and wallet - so hot for Fall!



Trying on open-toe nude Jimmy Choos





 Inside Saks Fifth Avenue. Gorgeous Alexander McQueen clutches.


What I wore:
Pants: H & M Burgundy patterned pants - the details on this one is gorgeous! Get it here !
Shoes: (Taken inside dressing room) Purple Suede Hush Puppies
Shoes: Worn at event: Via Spiga kitten heel sandals
Bag: Steve Madden Satchel in bGambit- Get it here!



Overall, my first Fashion's Night Out experience was fun. I look forward to next year and hope to see more and take more pictures. Of course I did some light shopping which will be posted next!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...