Monday, March 26, 2012

New Products I'm Trying

Lately, I've been hauling a few new products. I'm excited about these. I will share a little bit of what I think of them. A full review of each product is to come. 

1. Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation with SPF10
I've wanting to try liquid foundation again since I've been using my beloved Bare Minerals foundation. I've been hearing great things about Chanel foundation so I wanted to give it a go. I finally bit the bullet and bought one. Still testing it though but so far I am loving it.


2.Laura Mercier nail polish in Cabana
Laura Mercier is one of those brands that I wanted to try also. Their spring collection really attracted so I checked it out. I was surprised to see a nail polish as one of their collection pieces. For Spring 2012, there were 5 nail polish that were released. I bought 4 of the 5. One of my favorites is Cabana (see below). I have actually worn Cabana once. It is gorgeous. I will do a full review of this as well.

3. Shiseido Majolica Majorca Mascara Lash Expander Frame Plus in Black
I'm super excited about this mascara. I have been watching a few YouTube videos where this particular mascara was talked about. My parents actually bought me 2 of these when they went overseas for vacation. I really love this. The formula works really well with my stick straight lashes.



4. Lancome Rouge In Love Lipsticks
One of my best purchase so far. I normally would not purchase a lipstick this expensive ($25) but the formula and texture is so worth the price. I actually bought 2 more after these first 2 purchase. I think I'm done for a while with these. I will certainly dedicate a blog post on the lipsticks as well as the nail vernis I bought too!

5. China Glaze Hunger Games Collection
So much hype is surrounded with the Hunger Games movie that there's an entire nail polish collection made just for it. I bought 4 colors. Each of them are unique and pretty.
From left to right: Harvest Moon, Fast Track, Smoke and Ashes and Riveting.

6. Dior Nail Vernis
I wrote a blog post on my recent purchase of Dior's Spring 2012 collection using Waterlily #504.
I was so in love with the polish that I bought 2 more. Currently, I am wearing the one on the left (Saint Tropez # 401). On the right in Incognito # 257. A review of Saint Tropez will be coming up next week.


6. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess
This one was a 2010 Summer Limited Edition release. I got on the bandwagon late on this one. It was sold out everywhere by the time I wanted to buy it. I finally found one at a CCO and I grabbed it. I really like the smell of this- very coconutty summer!

7. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess in Capri
Yes, I bought another one. Bronze Goddess in Capri is the Summer 2012 Limited Edition release. I so fell in love with the scent. It is so me. I will save my full thoughts on the product for a more thorough review. I bought this when Macy's was having a gift with purchase special and this was the last one left. Meant to be!

So, just wanted to give you guys a heads up of the products I've been trying out. A full review will be forthcoming. The nails will sure be up first. Most likely a Chanel foundation review will be around Mid-April.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...