Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rescue Beauty Lounge: Scrangie - Limited Edition, Haul & Photos


A month ago, I received an email from Rescue Beauty Lounge about their Bring It Back shades (Part 2 or BIB2). Every once in a while, Rescue Beauty brings back their most sought-after, coveted shades. I, as a late comer to the Rescue Beauty craze, is scrambling to get my hands on as many as I can when the opportunity presents itself. This time I ordered as soon as I got that email. And last week, a box was at home waiting for me. There are 6 six shades available for BIB2: Scrangie, Mismas, Orbis, Locavore, 360 and Anne. I ordered 3 of the six and their pictures are below. Of course I'm going to pick up anything purple:) As always, Rescue Beauty always delivers the best when it comes to the unique names and shades of their lacquers. First off, the packaging on these are so pretty. I was surprised by the color red- makes it very classy. I'm going to do a more thorough review of each of the shades as soon as I get to try them out. Today, I will be posting pictures and my thoughts about Scrangie. 

Scrangie is a gorgeous purple that has blue irredescent shimmer througout. You can also detect a hint of green shimmer in it as well. The lacquer applied well, about 2 coats for me. I always apply a top coat for a more shiny effect. Scrangie looks even better in the sunlight. It's slowly becoming one of my favorites.

I wanted to post this review along with pictures today because all 6 colors are available for purchase at the Rescue Beauty site. Each lacquer retails for $18US.

Tip: Check back with the site in early December because they are doing another round of Bring It Back shades. Can't wait!

What do you think? Have you tried Rescue Beauty lacquers before?

Until next time,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...