Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birchbox # 1 - April 2011


I received my first Birchbox in April. I was debating for a long time whether or not to sign up for Birchbox since I've heard of some of the brands listed on their webpage. But I haven't tried them all so I thought, why not?

Below are some pictures of the goodies I received in April. If you don't know what Birchbox is, here's the description:

What it is: Birchbox is a monthly subcription, similar to how magazines work, where you pay either a monthly fee of $10 or pay for the whole year for $110 (I believe that's right). Each month, based on your Beauty Profile, you will receive 4-5 beauty samples to try. You'll get anything from beauty, skincare, makeup or beauty tools from well-known brands as well as up and coming ones.

What's also neat is that you earn points, by referring Birchbox to your friends or filling out a product survey. You can also purchase the full size products of your samples from their shop which will earn you points that you can use towards products.

I would have done a video on this but I have been so busy that I wasn't able to. Instead, see pictures of the items I received in my box. The only product I've tried so far is the nail polish- which I already in full size.
Pretty Packaging
I already have this Zoya polish Jules in full size (mini one is cute)



I will do a video and blog post of Birchbox # 2. I'm loving one product from this month so far.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...