Saturday, April 30, 2011

NOTD: Waity Katie No More

In honor of the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, I thought it appropriate to wear this particular polish. It is from butter London and the shade is called: No More Waity, Katie...And yes, Miss Kate is waity Katie no more....She is now the future Queen of England. Yes, I was one of those that was actually awake to watch the wedding.

Enough about weddings and back to nail polish. No More Waity, Katie is a nice lavender/purple shade with tons of fine glitter. I wore an Essie nail polish called BBF Best Boyfriend underneath to help set the glitter of the polish. I used about 2 to 3 coats. I then topped it off with Seche Vite top coat. It gave my nails and the nail polish a nice shine. Overall, I love this nail color. I've never been crazy with glitter nail polish but I found a way around it.

I purchased this nail polish here butterlondon and it retails for $14 US. You can now purchase this at your local Ulta as well.

xo,
Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...