Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lush Favorites of 2010

Hi Everyone! Lush has become one of those brands of beauty and body products that I love. My obsession really began in late December 2009...Hopped in to a Lush store in the city and I was hooked. Didn't realize how much there was to the store so I missed out on holiday deals. But I have made more than made up for it the following year.

Over the next four months in 2010, I shopped at Lush a lot. Even held a private party at one of their stores with my girlfriends. It was so much. Obviously, over the next few months I have accumulated a LOT, I mean a LOT of products from Lush. I feel like I have tried everything in the store. I have also discovered products that have become a staple in my daily life. Items which I can't live without!


Check out my video below as I show you my favorite products from Lush!

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...