Monday, March 1, 2010

My mini MAC Haul

I went to MAC again...Really on the hunt for MAC Lillyland's Lipgelee's in Shift to Pink and Preppy! I already have Resort Life and just recently was able to get Lush & Bright. I'm happy I found all 3! The products I'm excited about in this haul is the new Prep + Prime Skin Refined Zone Treatment that I picked up! I can't wait to try it! For the price I paid ($19), I hope it works well because I will definitely do a review on it. Definitely excited for Lavender Wind lipglass. Still bummed that Ripe Peach Blush Ombre is completely sold out:( Oh Well!!!!

I'm just super excited to try these new products! The MUA at Bloomingdales who did my eye makeup is awesome!!!! I'll go back to her so she can teach me the smoky eye look!

Btw, excuse the TV background noise! At least my voice is kinda covering it! Must remember to turn down the volume next time.

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and watch my video.

Upcoming video and blog include: February Favorites, Lush Event Haul (lots of retro goodies there) and OPI HongKong Collection Haul!

Anyone getting anything from upcoming MAC Collections: Too Fabulous and Give Me Liberty of London? (I think that's the name?

What's on your wishlist?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti1gzcscSJE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...