Friday, March 5, 2010

Lush Birthday Bash Event Haul!

Hey Lushies! So, a friend and I went to a Lush Birthday Bast event a couple of weeks ago. We had so much fun! It was the first time my friend went to a Lush. She had a blast and is so hooked she wants to go back for more. I can't blame her! LOL The Lush store had a DJ playing some music. They also had Trivia games for the guests. If anyone answered a Trivia game correctly, we get to pick our prize from this basket full of goodies! Oh my!!! I wish I had taken a picture of it! I won a prize for answering a question. Watch my video below and you'll see. The prize I picked was Karma Kream and it's not shown in the video because I gave it to my friend.
I must say, I am loving Lush more and more...Love their products so far! Can't wait to go back for a refill of the basics. And also to pick up some Easter goodies that are not up online! Can't wait for those either. Below are some pics of the Retro items they had for sale and what was in our goodie bag:)
Tell me your experience if you have ever attended a Lush BDay Party or their other events:)
And yummy smelling Honey Trap Lip Balm!
My favorite retro item product: Miranda Soap!

Another Retro item: Turbo Bubble Bar- smelled of Jasmine (not Vanilla like what I said on the video) and it's a pinky, mauve-y color with lots of glitter! Very girly!


Happy Birthday Bubble Bar (Retro) This smells so good and it's a peachy color!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...