Sunday, April 8, 2012

Studded Boots!

The weather has been less than perfect a couple of weeks ago. It's raining and really, really cold. The weather called for some serious warm footwear. I busted out my boots and decided to do a shoe outfit post. 
I bought these boots last year during Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale. I have been putting off buying boots for the longest time and finally caved. No idea why I took so long...these boots are awesome!!!

The boots are from B.P. shoes brand. I bought it on sale $69 USD ( I think, it's been a while). It's the best investment ever!!! I was looking for boots with style yet comfortable at the same time. 


What's to love:
Rounded toe (important for comfort level for me!)
Comfortable low stacked heel, yet still provides a bit of height
Just a bit below the knee
Love the Cognac color

Still more to love:
The studded details of the boot that run on the outer side. It gives the boots an edgy, stylish feel
The double buckles adds the extra cool factor

These boots are a definite hit! For the outfit, I wore my Levi's dark denim jeggings. It went perfectly!

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...