Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day- Nail of the Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all celebrating this day with those close to your heart.
In honor of today, I wanted to post this nail of the day. I decided to use China Glaze's Sexy Silhouette (fitting name for Valentine's Day;) Surprisingly, I went towards the non-tradtional route and opted for a pink-berry nail hue as oppose to traditional red. I thought this color is just as pretty, girly and feminine and exudes the same sense of sexiness as red does.

Just to experiment, I layered a shimmery pinky-lavender nail polish from Wet n' Wild's Spring 2011 color in Hannah Pinktana. It gave a slightly pinker sheen against the berry color of Sexy Silhouette.

What are you all sporting on your nails today?

I wish you all a very Happy Valentine! Enjoy every moment of this day. Wherever you are, I hope you are celebrating today with those you love:)

xoxo,
Lynn





On middle finger: Hannah Pinktana layered over Sexy Silhouette

China Glaze in Sexy Silhouette + Wet n' Wild Hannah Pinktana

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...