Monday, May 23, 2011

Review: Lush BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask

Lush's BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask is one of my favorite face mask. I have quite a few favorites from Lush. All of which I've tried and will do a separate review for each. First I will start with BB Seaweed.

BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask is perfect for all skin tones. I have very oily skin and this mask works great for me. It's leaves my face feeling smooth and soft. According to the Lush UK website, it is described as a "mineral-rich mask to cleanse, soften and beautify all skins". The masks' key ingredients include: kaolin, antiseptic honey, aloe vera and rose absolute. What's great about the face mask Lush makes is that the ingredients are listed right there on the packaging.

More about this mask....Other than it being great for all skin types, it also smells great. It does definitely have that antiseptic but not too medicine..y type smell. If you can tolerate the scent, it will work wonders on your skin. You will also find specks of seaweed mixed in the mask. Sometimes when I pick up too much, I just removed the excess seaweed that seems to get attached to my finger. Since this is a fresh mask, it needs to be refrigerated right when you get home. Fresh Face mask are not shipped to consumers since they are made of Fresh Ingredients- they will go bad. The mask are made on a weekly batch. In my experience, most stores sell their freshest newest masks on Thursdays. All Fresh Face Mask have an expiration date. The masks are good for 3 weeks with 2-3 days of use per week. I admit I get lazy sometimes and forget.
I still use mine at least one week past its due date but not more than that. I figure since it's refrigerated then it is okay.

BB Seaweed Fresh Face Mask retails for $5.95 US. You can visit your nearest Lush to purchase in-store.

My mask expires today, May 23rd. Most likely I will use up by Friday. And then I will purchase the next one and I will do a review on it.

I hope this was helpful. Let me know if you have tried any Lush's face masks.

xo,
Lynn

must be kept refrigerated due to its fresh ingredients

You can see bits of seaweed on this one

Yes, it does expire so use by the date indicated

looks like whipped seaweed cream cheese doesn't it? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...