Saturday, November 7, 2009

More blog reviews to come...

Haven't been able to blog lately. Life just got really busy and when I get home I just want to lie down and go to bed. I have a lot to catch up on.
  • New items from MAC Holiday collection that I haven't had a chance to review.
  • The Friends and Family sale from Sephora which I bought a few things. As soon as I get those, I will post pics and do a review on most of the items except one.
  • The QVC showing of the Bare Escentuals holiday collection. Haven't made a purchase yet. Still on a fence about one item. I don't know if I'll be posting any.

List of things to review and post:

  • MAC Penultimate Liner- test drove the liner all week- check back soon for my review
  • Nail polish review: Revlon in shade Steel Her Heart
  • YouTube Tag: 8 Most Worn Things
  • YT October Favorites
  • Review of the MAC Holiday collections. I will most likely do a collective haul/review and probably break them up in parts.
  • Nars Blush review of shade Deep Throat
  • Review of Bare Minerals Purist 3 Collection
  • Last, post a holiday Wishlist

So, yes I have a lot to do this weekend. I do miss blogging and sharing with you my hauls and thoughts about the things I've loved the last few weeks. Look out for these in the next 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...